View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2009, 01:48 PM
Hookah Nut
Send a message via AIM to Jemmay Send a message via MSN to Jemmay Send a message via Yahoo to Jemmay Send a message via Skype™ to Jemmay
Default Re: Why let me get ripped off?

Originally Posted by Bogalu View Post
Are you on the same site jemmay? The only word that looks like contact is catalog? Theres no number or address or anything anywhere, I did do research on google, youtube, yahoo, everything! The guy came up clean. Yes I pressed enter. Once again, this guy looks as authentic as possible and has sooo many reviews saying he is. I do my homework, it was clean. Only after I got the msg after placing the order from a mod here that hes banned did I spend close to 3 hours digging for something bad through all the B/S saying hes the best did I finally pair off the name of the site with rip off did a website called ripoffs come up with bad reviews, it wasn't easy at all. So it could have happened to any of you and I'm saying this now so that it wont. So don't treat me like I didn't do my homework.
It's at the menu across the top of the page. looks like said menu is done in flash or something so maybe its just not loading.