View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2009, 02:02 PM
Hookah Master
Default Re: Why let me get ripped off?

Originally Posted by Bogalu View Post
I joined this forum for a sense of safety and help with the ever growing world of hookah. Because of this forums rules, you guys pretty much deliberately let me get ripped off. Let me explain...

I know we don't talk about certain vendors... at least now I do, but this needs to be said so hopefully the mods wont ban me or remove my msg.

I just purchased a huge order, over $200 dollars to be exact, from Wo********* or the devils playground because you guys don't have a section on what vendors are banned and why. So instead of finding a warning from a member on this website about this vendor I thought to myself that its because it must be a new website that you guys didn't know of. So after ordering I thought I'd share the great (Fake) prices and deals with you guys by adding the vendor to the vendors section. I get a msg from a mod saying we cant talk about banned vendors. I become scared and confused... banned... why I ask myself? So I ask this mod and she replies that I should do a google search on this vendor. After hours of searching I finally turn up an amazing amount of disputes and problem postings on a couple websites. I realize I was ripped off and now had to not only dispute the charge, but cancel my debit card since this guy has my numbers now. Now I have to wait WEEKS to get a new debit card all because I was never educated from what I thought was one of the best forums on the web. I feel soo betrayed by soo many of you. I hope many of you learn from my post because if I'm not banned after this then it prolly wont matter because I don't plan on visiting this forum anymore anyway.
Originally Posted by Bogalu View Post
How was I susposed to know? Once again, I'm not blaming you guys! Its my fault!
wait on your first post your blaming "US".. hmmmm
With those happy thoughts, in my head, I'm feeling like I'm peter pan... Minus the tights and the fairies....