Re: How to tell if hose is washable?
Someone will know better than I do, but I can only guess based on:
1) The hose is a KM, it;s not washable
2) Leather hose is not washable
3) Says washable when you order it or Narbish, Razan, Caravan, Namoor, or one of those washable names
4) Post a photo and someone here will almost always know
5) Taste like metal, it wasn't washable (too late?)
6) If you don't know for sure, just don't wash it till you know for sure
Last edited by Straykat; October 15th, 2009 at 04:50 PM.