View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2009, 06:15 PM
Hookah Enthusiast
Send a message via AIM to FusionX
Thumbs up Huge Zagloul Success!!!

I got some vegetable glycerin in today. I decided to measure the exact amount of zaghloul into the vortex bowl. I packed it loosely then dumped it into a dixie cup. Next I took 1/4 teaspoon of glycerin and 1/4 teaspoon of honey and mixed it in. I mashed the hell out of it and put it into a ziplock bag. I continued to squish it and flatted it out and threw it in the fridge for a good 3-4 hours.

I packed the bowl with the zaghloul loosely and a layer of HD foil. I made a three ring hole pattern and placed 4 coconaras on the bowl. I waited about 3 minutes and my first draw I was getting medium/large clouds. Great success! It isn't harsh at all! But where is the buzz That's what I get for dippin 3 times a day huh LOL.

Now for those of you who think that honey will do the trick you are wrong. I attempted to mix with only honey and it turned out to be a complete failure. Pick up some vegetable glycerin! I'm yet to try this with a flat egyptian, but the vortex really did the trick. It is easier to clean out than the phunnel also for some reason.
Favorite Tobacco:
Tangiers - Pear, Orange Soda
Nakhla - Double Apple

Last edited by FusionX; October 16th, 2009 at 06:22 PM.