Thread: I hate Fedex
View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2009, 09:32 PM
Hookah Pro
Default Re: I hate Fedex

Originally Posted by Huskysibe View Post
Kinda funny, if they left a note I have a feeling you would have started a thread bashing them saying you were pissed that they didnt just leave it at the door because now you gotta arrange for a redelivery etc etc. All delivery companied do their best, they cant please everyone. you leave it you get bashed, you dont leave it you get bashed, you leave it and it gets stolen you get bashed, you take it back to the warehouse and dont attempt a redelivery until the customer calls and you get bashed, you attempt redelivery and customer is at work you get bashed, you make customer pick up package at hub because you attempted delivery on 3 working days and customer is not guessed it, you get bashed. Its a no win situation for those guys, cut em some slack, they work 12-18 hours a day everyday.
Like I said in my last post, there is no where to leave it that isn't out in the open. It's best to just leave a note saying it will be brought back the next business day... Monday. A day which I conveniently have off... ha. The UPS driver that dropped off my last delivery dropped it off with my neighbor. This time, no such luck.