Thread: Black Nakhla
View Single Post
Old October 18th, 2009, 11:52 AM
Hookah Guru
Default Re: Black Nakhla

I agree there site is pretty sketch lookin as of yet,but I have seen some improvements over the last month or so...

I ordered from them on a thursday and got my oreder the following tuesday(monday was a holiday for the post office here)

I will order from them agin,But I would also call and e-mail them to make sure the order is correct....They have had some problems with sending out the wrong flavors because of things being out of stock and what not...The really should have e-mailed there customers instead of just sending a simialar flavor...Or canciling that item...
theres a kinda weird hold/do not hold for back order option when you complete your order...I think its cunfusing things for there stock person

If you do order some nakhla or al fahker from them I can not stress enuff the importance of listing 3-7 alternate flavor options depending on the size of your order.
Its no big deal to me I love every nakhla flavor I ever tried.
I'll be placing an order with them monday or tuesday for 10-14 250g boxes of nakhla
They even gave me a 10% off coupon code with my last order..So 10% there all ready low prices plus free shipping and lots of nakhla...Its a win for me untill they do me wrong...