View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2009, 09:52 AM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: KM Americana Mini

Originally Posted by swaflyer1 View Post
Thank god someone else is! i thought KMs were amazing? is the difference really that great when you drop down in size?
I have a short Egyptian that is like 10 inches maybe?? And you can definitely feel the heat of the smoke, even with a ton of ice in the base. Too bad, cuz it is a very convenient hookah and well put together.

.. I have a 28" KM Amer and I just put cold water in the base. I have been smoking more lately and later in the night the water becomes room temp and still provides a great smoke. I imagine that a 22" would be just as good with a little ice in the base (for a little extra help to help keep the smoke cooler since it is traveling a shorter distance)

I am considering one of the minis from just to see how they are. I kinda like that the stem is small enough to fit in my kitchen sink. It is why I use my 28" a lot. I love the taller hookahs I have, but hate getting halfway in the bathtub to clean it .. lol .. but I keep all my cleaning supplies in the spare bathroom and cleaning is getting quicker and less of a chore now that I am use to it, and have everything there.
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!