View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2009, 06:08 PM
Hookah Pro
Default Re: are there hookahs better then KMs ?

Originally Posted by Luv2Smoke View Post
No sorry that's not what I mean. What I'm trying to say is that the km draw is so wide that the hookah itself can't accomodate the smoke it's as if it's so capable of drawing smoke that the amount of smoke that comes out is less than what the hookah is capable of which is why I say it seems hollow. I don't think a standard Egyptian with nakhla and 2 coco naras gives off as much smoke in comparison to the volume of the KM bahriya and it's wide draw.
That would depend on the bowl, packing, and moassel. If you have a KM and don't want a wide draw, get a thinner hose or simply don't inhale as hard. Draw is what you make it, assuming the shisha and the rest of the setup are capable of it.

As for the OP, KM has many different hookahs and despite what opinions are, they do differ in construction and not all smoke the same. For these reasons it's hard to compare KMs as a whole to the rest of the industry. KM quality also has seemingly become more iffy as of late, but the rest of the industry has already been iffy for some time.

Are there stems better than some KMs? Sure there are IMO. Are there stems better than all KMs? Sure there were IMO. Have fun trying to get a hold of one now though.