View Single Post
Old October 25th, 2009, 10:58 PM
Hookah Pro
Default MZ experts lend me your knowledge

hey guys and gals, I was looking around on craigslist for fun and ran across what looked like an mz for $20. so of course i couldn't pass that up.

picked it up yesterday and did some research. basically i've come to the conclusion that it's this hookah

everything matches up. the only things that bothered me were that the tray doesn't have the mz stamp like my white pear does. the purge valves are different and the stem isn't riveted right out of the vase like my pear.

i checked out john's mini mz's that he has up on the site still

there's no rivets there so i guess they just don't do that on the mini models. i just don't know if his trays were stamped or not. not that it makes a difference it's still a well built rig that smokes great and 20 bucks is a steal. it's curious to me that they wouldn't stamp these trays though.

i haven't seen any mz knockoff companies like km has but that doesn't mean they're not out there. however i'm 99% certain this is the horas they have on their site.

i guess what i'm asking from you guys is to just confirm with me what i already know haha

thanks for any input you guys have!
Attached Thumbnails
1025092014a.jpg   1025092016.jpg   1025092035.jpg   1025092020a.jpg