OK here it goes.
this weekend i was hospitalized beacause of smoking to heavily under a short period ( 4 hours in a row).
fainted and had a seizure and felt extremly weak and a killing headache after about 4 hours of smoking (2 persons)
was hospitalized, could probably have gone home earlier but because i had a seizure they had to check for epilepsy, which was good for me because i got to talk to a doctor about it and he explained what probably had happend to me.
he told me this was symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning. (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_monoxide_poisoning )
that could have ended much worse luckily
in short it means thay you fill your
red blood corpuscles with carbon monoxide instead of oxygen and you kind of choke yourself from the inside.
so we talked a bit and he told me it was ok to smoke but strongly recomended me to take very short sessions (absolutely not more then an hour straight) and if i feel even a little bit dizzyness, quit and go out and takes some deep breaths and keep of the hookah for a while.
to take long sessions even if not seizureing all the time could give symptoms like ******* headache and other heavily sympotms you do not want and if you seizure you could probably get brain damage if you are really unlycky.
just a disclaimer to take some deep breaths of fresh air sometimes and remeber to keep the hookah smoking in moderation as you should with everything
if you have any questions about what happend or what the doctor said or anything feel free to ask
tried to keep this one short so people would read it before getting to bored...:P
// LonelyBoy (lucky he wasnt that lonely :P )