Originally Posted by Sui
Are you lighting the coals in a closed space in the same space in which you also smoke your hookah?
Heating the coals on my stove (even one room between my kitchen and my livingroom) so that shouldnt be a trouble.
As i said i never got this bad before but it could be that i had somekind of sickness like the flu or something 3 weeks ago and maybe my body hadnt fully recovered, anyways it aint good when you get headache from carbon monoxide poisoning and just wanted to point out that, that is a common symptoms that tells you, to take a longer break (at least for some hours and important to take breaths of fresh air).
if you continue it can (in worst case scenario) go very bad.
Bob marley glad to give you a tip
it was the point of this thread
even if my reactions to this was kind of extreme it doesnt hurt to get a reminder every now and then
hope you have a really great weekend and personaly i aint quiting smokeing, just taking a short break now and then in the future taking it more in moderation