View Single Post
Old October 26th, 2009, 12:04 PM
Hookah Nut
Default Re: Health Notice about smoking hookah

Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
I am glad that it didn't get worse than that. I am a daily smoker but I have never smoked for more than 1.5 hours. First, it is a waste of time to spend more than 2 hours of my day smoking, I feel that there are many things in life to enjoy other than smoking. Second, I get bored VERY quickly and I can't sit for hours doing the same thing.
Very glad it turned out the way it did too, actually was really lucky (you guys wont belive this heh). when i fainted and falled down, i actually landed in the box i got my km ra in and it was filled with styrofoam. thank god i am lazy and dont removes stuff so often hahah and could probably have gotten really much worse if i wouldnt have had an dear friend there that called the hospital and breath some air into me. cheers for her!

heh actually i was smoking with a very dear girlfriend of mine and talking alot inbetween (usually mostly 1.5 hours when alone). so it is merely a way for me to hang out with my friends with and having all kind of conversations. (tries not the use a winky...hahahah)

Sui : excuse for the winkys i am sadly a smiley abuser and a bit tired today heh..hope you can survive thru it *blink* haha
Watch and comment!