Hey guys i have collected quite a few shisha recipes from the net, friends but mostly from my own experience. Now i dont know what you guys smoke, but i always smoke AF because of the quality.
Any way here is the list, if you guys want, you can add to it!
If there is a thread like this SORRY! just move it or delete it?
- This recipe is meant for people who are up late and want to feel a light buzz with the tiny bits of sun light that just arose from the east.
The vase is filled with 3/4 of frozen Coca-Cola and with 1/4 of lemon juice plus 2 slices of lemon. Fill the bowl with Cola tobacco. Make 6-7 medium - large holes in the foil and light it up.
- This is a really strong recipe for the serious hookah smokers
We will take white/red wine and pour it into the vase instead of the water, it might turn out strong, if you prefer a lighter approach, choose grapefruit juice of something like.
In the bowl we will put some grape tobacco and make 10 medium holes on the foil.
- Prepare a bowl with plenty of fresh lemon tobacco. Look for a lemon tree in your area and pick one shiny green leaf from the tree.
Cut the leaf into tiny tiny pieces, and add them into the tobacco which is inside the bowl.
Prepare fresh squeezed lemon juice and pour it into the vase. It is highly recommended to fill up your vase with some ice, to make it cold and fresh.
Make many tiny holes into the foil, and right before lighting up the charcoal, put up another tiny leaf on the foil and under the charcoal. The leaf will burn out very quickly, but the freshness and angriness of the lemon will never cease to surprise you.
- We fill up the vase with some frozen water and we'll throw inside 10-15 very thin lemon slices. We then mix it up a little.
Fill the bowl up with a 1/3 of mint tobacco and 2/3's of double apple. It's very important to mix the tobacco really well inside the bowl.
Holes for the bowl do the following: 14-15 holes in the center, and then 1 hole at each direction of the compass (north, east, south and west).
Light it up and put some Bob Marley on.
- Have you ever gotten stuck without tobacco? If so, this is the recipe for you.
Take a normal apple, open it up, and remove all of its inside. After you are left with the peel, take a toothpick or a sharp item you use for the foil, and make lots of holes in the peel.
Put the peel on top of the bowl, instead of the foil, when there is no tobacco inside. Take a charcoal, light it up and place it on top of the peel.
It is highly recommended to put apple juice instead of water if you have some.
- Prepare a preferably large bowl with a 1/3 of mint tobacco and 2/3's of lemon tobacco.
The vase should be filled according to these orders: 2/3's of ICY WATER (mandatory) and a 1/3 of vodka. The vodka can be of any brand, preferably a highly recognize one, or a lemon flavored vodka. If you want to really push the limits you can replace the water with some frozen lemon juice.
Light it up and smell the aroma.
Tic Tac Tale
- This is for those who have a Tic-Tacs (Mint sweets) lying around and don't know what to do with it.
We will fill up the vase with normal water and put a few tic tacs inside (you can put as many as you want).
Inside the bowl we will put some mint tobacco. Just light it up and you know the rest.
- This one is meant for people who wished they were on an island of some sort, and it requires some preparation.
Go to the closest supermarket and get a tropical flavored juice (such as mandarin or pineapple), put the newly purchased bottle inside the freezer and let it stay there until it freezes.
After it's frozen, pour the juice into the vase along with some cold water and ice and mix it all together. Put some fruits tobacco in your bowl, usually people use 70% fruits tobacco and 30% peach tobacco. It is highly recommended to roll some foil into tiny balls and place them inside the bowl to separate the flavors.
Make dozens of tiny holes, light it up, close your eyes and decide which island you're on.
- This is a recipe for new smokers and for the more experienced ones.
- Take your vase and put some water in it. After it is filled, squeeze some lemon drops into the vase. Of course the bowl will be filled with lemon tobacco. Smoke away...
- Inside the vase you can put some lemon vodka if you have any or water which is also okay. Squeeze an entire lemon or less into the vase, each person likes it his own way, we recommend half a lemon or more. As for the bowl, cut the used lemon's peel into tiny tiny pieces, so you can place them in between the lemon tobacco inside.
Now you tell me this is not a Hookah lemonade stand.
- Are you having an orange day? if you do check this out.
Take some fresh squeezed orange juice and pour it into the vase, you can also scratch some of the orange's peel and put that into the vase also. Now all you have to do is to put some orange tobacco inside the bowl, and look at the orange side of life.
- Put tequila in the vase along with the water. Add some lemon slices for a flavor mixture. In the bowl put some lemon tobacco and party up!!!
- Get a hold of some cherry flavored tea. Put some inside the vase along with hot water and mix it up. (not steamy water or the vase will explode)
Add some cherry liqueur to the vase. As for the bowl, put some cherry tobacco inside and drop some of that liqueur on the tobacco to make it a bit stronger...
Who's your cherry berry ?
- Orange, Peach, & Vanilla
- Cherry & Rose with Orange Juice
- Mint, Raspberry & Lemon with Raspberry Lemonade Juice
- Grape, Raspberry & Peach with Rapberry Lemdonade Juice
- Cherry & Pomegranate with Cherry Juice
Lemon & Cherry
with Lemon Juice
Grape & Peach
with Orange Juice
- Orange & Vanilla
- Orange & Cola (put less cola, its strong, harsh & stings the throat)