View Single Post
Old October 28th, 2009, 09:19 PM
Hookah Pro
Default Re: So I Need To Stock Up And Need Help!!!

JM's has been well received and plenty of people would recommend it. Given that your experience has been with washed tobaccos you would most likely appreciate the qualities of JM's. As far as other washed tobaccos, I don't have much experience with them apart from a few select AF flavors(Jasmine, Mint and Golden Esk. Apple).
If you're looking for a complete change of pace, I'd recommend Nakhla. Nakhla has consistent flavorings and they tend to be natural flavors. Nakhla is less washed than than the products that you listed so you might not want to try it based on the higher nicotine content. If you take it slow you might respond to the transition better. But also Nakhla wont produce the same kinds of clouds that you're used to with the washed, glycerin tanks. You can get some very respectable clouds from Nakhla if you are careful with your heat management. I love the flavors of Nakhla and would recommend Sweet Melon and Double Apple as some staples of my current stock.

36" Al Falkher Solid - 36" KM Copper Heart Two Hose - 22" Temsah Mini-Wheat(a.k.a. Golden Nugget)