View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2009, 08:38 AM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: Wow, I just smoked cherry flavored nyquil!

hahahaha sorry to laugh .. did you do a sacrificial dance and sacrifice a lamb prior to smoking? That may help, if not try acclimating it for about 6 hours, if that doesn't help try acclimating for about 12 hours. Still not working? Try acclimating longer. If you are still having a problem, try something else? Maybe Ayam Zaman? It is similar to Tangiers, but has some nice flavor and smokes right out of the tin. No acclimation, special bowl, dance or sacrifice required .. Let us know how it goes ..

As far as flavors being way off or next to no flavor .. my personal experience with bad flavors has always been with Tangiers, mostly BBQ flavor, weak flavor, or no flavor. Orange Soda had a moderately good flavor to it though, and Kashmir Peach smells good (I like spicy blends). I've also had problems with Al Fakher Cappuccino - tasted like a combination of burnt popcorn and coffee. Golden Layalina BTS tasted like tires. Al Fakher Strawberry tastes like fruity coconut? It is weird! and gross!! Those are the ones that really stick out in my mind as flavors that are terrible in my opinion.
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!