Thread: Hookah = CURE?
View Single Post
Old October 31st, 2009, 07:58 PM
Arabian Sensation

Send a message via AIM to photolinger Send a message via MSN to photolinger Send a message via Yahoo to photolinger Send a message via Skype™ to photolinger
Default Re: Hookah = CURE?

Smoking will irritate your upper respiratory system, even if its just hookah, even if its mint. you wont get sicker, but you will probably prolong the sickness even if the mint clears you out initially.

I was sick earlier this week because I had to take a flu mist, (army makes you) and as usual, i still had flu symptoms, it just wasnt a surprise to me. but at least now i wont get swine flu again

What I do is give the hookah a break until im better, and just drink lots of water and make sure to use a nettipot to clear out my sinuses. ever since i was supposed to have my tonsils taken out because of sinus infections that spread into a tonsil infection, thats done the trick for me, havnt had tonsilitis in over a year now, so im happy!

"blu mist rulz dawg an that stuff ain't like it an if youz don't agree you bez a shithead yo" - Hajo Flettner