View Single Post
Old November 4th, 2009, 08:24 PM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: Small or Medium Tangiers Phunnel?

Originally Posted by JDShisha View Post
small is more than enough, but medium is great with friends not to good for a personal session.

Also i just got a new tangiers small phunnel but the phunnel is too high, the foil gets sucked on top, my foil is tight etc.

So how can i fix this please?

A Vortex will fix this because of the design ..

But to fix your current bowl situation. Try putting a hole in the foil right above the hole in the center, this may help to relieve some of the suction. Otherwise your next step is to buy a mod for it. Which changes the design a little so it has a platform on top and holes are converted to the bottom of the bowl. Oh and it is more money you have to spend ..

Like I said .. I like my Vortex! .. and that is an unbiased opinion based on the slightly smaller size and design.

Hope that above information helps
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!