View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2009, 12:29 PM
Hookah Nut
Default Re: Where do you buy shisha locally?

I've got a couple of places near me that stock shisha. One is a tobacconist and fine alcohol purveyor. He only stocks Hookah Hookah, Hookah Freak, and Fantasia flavors of shisha though and a few Sahara Smoke products (bowls, hoses, QL's, etc.) Prices are rather high so I only use him when I'm in dire need of restocking a flavor and can't wait for shipping. The other is the local hippie shop that sells cigarettes, jewelry, incense, clothing, posters, etc. etc. They stock 50g packs of Nakhla but selection is VERY limited. They also have a few Sahara Smoke hookahs and some bowls and crap quicklights. Once again I only use these shops when I'm in dire need of a small restock and can't wait, or when I'm in town for a session with friends and I accidently forgot to grab some flavor on the way out the door.

36" KM Double Trimetal on Boho / 33" Farida Fatin on Boho /30" Nour on Boho / Vintage Nour/Nawras w/ Nizbor - Vortex Bowl/Mini Phunnel - KM Rainbow Hose/SS Pro Lounge Hose - Quad Metal windcover - Exoticas