View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2009, 05:54 PM
Status: Offline
Hookah Pro
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: OC
Posts: 541

The amount he smokes would not lead to any significant CO poisoning. If it were, Eric would have died a long time ago and I would have also or at least be in and out of hospitals on a regular basis. You guys speak as if he smokes an unusually tremendous amount of moassel.

If his case is truly CO poisoning, then it is best attributed to his habitual lighting of the CH quick lights in doors with poor ventilation.

For those that haven't closely read this thread, please be dubious about how his experience directly correlates to the quality and performance of CH quick light coals. John and pretty much any other member who has ever commented about it have repeatedly said to light quick lights outdoors.
Reply With Quote