View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2009, 09:03 PM
Hookah Pro
Default Re: why does tangiers from the retailers cost so much more

Originally Posted by Bogalu View Post
I wasn't trying to imply any vendor on here was ripping people off. In fact I wasn't implying anything I said TO a vendor participating on this site. I mean that sites, I'm not going to name all of them, and I will stress there are a LOT of sites selling at this rate, for instance the has tangiers at regular price at 17 bucks! Not to forget the beloved F-line at 19 for regular price. Now granted they might have it cheaper if they have a sale but those are there regular prices. That is a HEFTY profit. I especially wasn't implying anything to you hookah john, after all I've ordered quite a bit from you, including tangiers on 1 or 2 occasions, including the KM hookah which is beyond beautiful and I thank you for. But the point of this story was to make awareness of the ongoing issues with the prices that many sites like the hookah company are selling items like tangiers for. I really don't appreciate how everyone was bashing me but I suppose I was asking for it by not explaining myself more thoroughly. Hopefully people will stop bashing me now. lol
Hookah Company does not sell products at what they list as the regular price. They always sell at what they list as our price, sale or not.

You point out Hookah Company specifically but say you were not including Hookah John when their pricing on Tangiers is very similar and has always been. This makes absolutely no sense to me except to redirect the finger pointing at a vendor that does not have a presence here on the boards. You also go on to say things about vendors who run their business from their home. Where do you think John runs his out of ever since he closed his retail location?

You can dislike Hookah Company's prices all you want. They sell more than enough to not notice you're not giving them your business because you think their profit margins are more than acceptable. Many vendors & lounges get their products from Hookah Company, including Eric himself. In fact, their relationship with Eric/Tangiers goes waaaay back.