View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2009, 12:54 PM
Hookah Guru
Default Re: why does tangiers from the retailers cost so much more

Originally Posted by armenakadino View Post
trust me I was not expecting all this decided next time to keep my opinion to myself
Originally Posted by annual View Post
yes please do that.

[FONT=Verdana]I don’t think these statements are right. You shouldn’t feel like you can’t share your opinion with the rest of HP. If you do, then IMO we as a group have failed miserably. This forum (I am not the creator or a mod) was created I am sure with the hopes of people exchanging thoughts, ideas, opinions, and solutions. Without them, all you are left with is the infamous What hookah should i buy, or Like my new hookah threads, and the HP forums would surely die. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]I myself am sorry you feel that way about not sharing opinions. As well as apologize for the ignorance of others with statements of telling you to keep your opinion. I have read and kept up with this thread, and I don’t see (flaming) or anyone really knocking your opinion. What i do see, is a fairly intelligent thread with questions and answers to the best of peoples abilities and I feel that this is one of the more intelligent threads on this forum that i have seen so far. [/FONT]
(*Disclaimer* These are my opinions and mine alone. It does not reflect the opinions of others and is based on my personal smoking enjoyment and experience)

Last edited by Hayter; November 10th, 2009 at 01:01 PM.