View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2009, 02:57 PM
Hookah Nut
Send a message via ICQ to Mfoehrkolb Send a message via AIM to Mfoehrkolb Send a message via Yahoo to Mfoehrkolb Send a message via Skype™ to Mfoehrkolb
Default Re: SMALL PHUNNEL BOWL!! - Ebay Special.

Originally Posted by kalutika View Post
With shipping it's almost the same price as a legit Tangiers funnel. You also need to consider if you are willing to spend the time to mod the bowl if the spire is too high as is the common problem with the mass produced non-Tangiers funnels.

A small funnel holds around 25-30g of tobacco in my experiences. Not that bad. If you want to use small amounts of tobacco then stick with classic Egyptian bowls. With my favorite it's around 15g depending on the tobacco and smokes beautifully.

While I love my funnel and my vortex, neither one are necessary to have a perfect session.

If you are not working and have no income then why are you spending so much money on hookah stuff?
--- Cause i love it! If it's not this, it's me spending money on my Volkswagen, and let me tell you this... Hookah is a much cheaper hobby than anything VW related.

Kinda of sucks too because i am against collecting unemployment, so i have to live off of my savings.