Thread: New hookah
View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2008, 08:14 AM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: New hookah

Originally Posted by Azadi
Did you check out the Review Section here at If not check it out, and there may be a review on the Pharaoh that you're looking at. I have a review on there about my Syrian Three (3) Hose hookah that I also ordered from Check it out, and see if the review helps. Here's the link for it.

And then click on the topic: 28'' Syrian Chiller Three (3) Hose Shisha. I hope it helps out, and again def look to see if anyone posted a review on the specific hookah that you want. In the meantime, take care my man. Hope you find the hookah that you're looking for.

That is some great advice! Yes, there are a lot of reviews in the review section and I would like to encourage people to post some more reviews.

As for the hookah you are looking at, it looks like it will get the job done. And H-S provides some great service! As Jilly was saying, if you are not smoking with a large group, you may want to consider a two hose or even a single hose. If not, then just make sure you have plugs for the other hose ports when not in use.

__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!