View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2009, 03:08 AM
Hookah Enthusiast
Default Re: can smoke shops plz get more variety?

Originally Posted by kalutika View Post
I guess you never actually read the post about why we don't mention such things. I would hope that you have but it's evident to the contrary.

If you go to the site there is one product that is available to browse. It's a product that even the name of is banned from posting on this site. That should tell you something. If you are not allowed to link to sites selling such things why should it be acceptable to post about them at all? There is nothing ignorant about making sure we are not mistaken for a community that supports such things?

Have you looked at the public ban announcement thread? Look at the reasons. Notice a trend? Look familiar?

I go to lots of smoke shops of varying types. I have no issues avoiding those kind of shops. All of those around me are true smoke shops rather than ones focusing on illegal substances. I don't go to them because to do so would associate me with the illegal activities they promote. The exact same reason we don't discuss such things on the forums.
He put the name and address of a business, not a link. Not everyone has the same views and values on this website, some of us actually enjoy these kind of shops and their products, including tobacco.
"I don't want to swim the ocean, I don't want to fight the tide. I don't want to swim forever! When it is cold, I'd like to die."