View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2009, 03:50 PM
Hookah Master
Default Re: Nakhla...whats wrong

Originally Posted by slick_johnson View Post
If you don't care about the buzz, why are you asking about it? From my standpoint, there are certain Nakhla flavors that buzz me pretty good and others that don't buzz me at all. For instance, sweet melon is nothing, DA is a mild buzz and peach is a heavy buzz. It all depends on the smoker and their nicotine tolerance. Also, cherry probably isn't the best Nakhla flavor. Order up some DA, peach, banana, sweet melon, fakfakhina fruits, anything other than cherry and strawberry and I'm sure you'll love the brand.
Matt-641 I think Slick answered his question for him quite politely and If research was done in the reviews section you would notice that nakhla Cherry is not one of the all time great flavors.

Today 10:16 PM bdubb Re: Nakhla...whats wrong
i dont give a flying f about the buzz JUST LIKE I SAID....i was just curious since i heard it gave you a major buzz....and no im not saying ANYTHING bad about the brand itself at all....some of you guys on here are some real d*cks
Just some of his comments are unnecessary and uncalled for for there are Ladies present on this forum
***Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning Satan shudders and says Oh shit he is awake***