Thread: HEY ELITES!!
View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2009, 09:19 PM
Hookah Enthusiast
Send a message via AIM to hookahman1988
Default Re: HEY ELITES!!

Originally Posted by MrBungle View Post
some people dont even know about the elite status and what it is until posts like these are made too.
True if your new to the site you may not know about the status. If you don'y want to donate, then don't the forum is free but everything has a financial side, even church. If you really appreciate this place and want to give something back (for what you've learned and what you've saved with the discounts) then by all means donate, its surely appreciated. In my year of being on here I've learned more than in all three years of being an enthusiast of the nargile. Not only have I learned so much but I met some amazing people on here. This is a place for people of all walks of life from all over the world that are here because of a common hobby we all share and what info we learn from each others experiences on here we all pass on to newer members and the cycle continues. For me that seems like its worth giving back to and in return for your generousity you get some added benefits. So for an announcement for the people who have given back to this place to be posted in the public section about a special offer I see no problem with it and neither should anybody else. Like somebody said before, if you don't want to look at it then pass on over the thread. Cheers!