View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2009, 09:52 AM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: Id like to try Tangiers shisha but,

Originally Posted by confuciusFinn View Post
In the next couple of weeks I'm going to try tangiers. I just can't understand the polarizing nature of this shisha as I've never heard anyone say that it was just "good" or "ok".
Me personally .. I don't like it

Polarizing? .. nah, it is more of a lot of hype from fanboys and new Members that venture over here from another forum where the maker of Tangiers is a Moderator. You can go to that other forum and see about a gazillion threads talking about Tangiers. It has become his home base for promoting. PM me if ya want, and I will provide you with the link. Sadly most of the questions are "How do I smoke this?" or "It is harsh, what am I doing wrong?" or "It smells like BBQ?" etc. I got caught up in the hype when I first started reading forums. Whata let down

Go ahead and try it out though .. I am a firm believer you should try everything a few times. We all have different opinions.
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!