Thread: Nakhla Virgin
View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2009, 12:26 PM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: Nakhla Virgin

Lightly sprinkle in .. then very gently pack until it is about 1/8" between the foil and the top of the tobacco. Be sure not to interfere with the holes of the Vortex. Use two coconara coals (on opposite ends of the bowl) and a windcover. Let it sit for 4 minutes 5 if you can wait that long! Then start hitting it, use the windcover to manage the heat and rotate the coals as you see fit.

You DO NOT want tobacco touching the foil, for any tobacco cuz then you are just "Burning" it. If you want a flavorful smoke, just smolder it. You won't get gigantic clouds, but you should get gigantic flavor.

I don't know how tall your hookah is? If anything less than 28" make sure you use a lot of ice!

Also, if citrus flavors burn .. it is bad and hard to recover from.

By the way .. the above information is true for most hookah tobacco .. at least in my experience
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!