Thread: Bad exoticas
View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2008, 02:52 AM
Hookah Pro

Originally Posted by JillyIsJustKidding
Originally Posted by daedra
Originally Posted by JillyIsJustKidding
I really like the fact you can post about everything (to an extent of course) and not feel like your gonna get the ban hammer every time lol
amen to that! ive angered sammn before about funnel bowls, i also angered J&R hookahs before, and guess what, im still here. that says alot. were all friends here, we may disagree or may have some upsets, but our relationship is good here.
Hehe exactly! its awesome how the mods contact you first if you accidently posted in the wrong forum or something of that matter and you don't get automatically banned.

Mush banned me one time just because I made a post in the wrong thread without any warning whatsoever. No message no nothing and I was banned for the whole weekend and I needed to make a thread cuz I needed help with Tangiers...

Pssh if I had known about this community at that time, it would've made things a whole lot easier lol.
I completely agree with this and I also like how the management here, is way better! Now about the coals, I don't know what to say. I mean, I had a free sample box and everything went fine. They were good clean burning coals and they provided me with great sessions . It's weird that horror stories keep popping up every once in a while. This makes me hesitant to buy a box. I would buy a box simply because they're about half the price of a box of Golden Coals. For the same price of 1 box of Golden Coals I could purchase two boxes of Exotica's. But I'm really hesitant, as I don't want to have the possibility of two boxes of bad coals laying around. I think I'll wait a little longer before I purchase a box of Exotica's. For now Golden Coals will have to do. They get the job done just as good as Exoticas so I guess I'll just wait and see what happens...