View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2009, 04:32 PM
Hookah Pro
Send a message via AIM to bpetruzzo Send a message via Skype™ to bpetruzzo
Default I love my Mya and Hookah-Shisha rocks

My first big hookah was a Mya Paragon.

It's a beautiful looking hookah. It really looks much nicer in real life than in the photo. It is a little more expensive than it probably ought to be. But I think it's worth it in the end. It's generally heavy and durable and seals really nice. A huge footprint keeps it from ever even coming close to tipping over (even in busy party situations; someone once tripped over a hose. The hookah didn't budge, the hose just came out). It comes apart for extremely easy cleaning. Plus variable hoses is great. Perfect for parties or for smoking alone. Plus it's a nice height. Sitting just at arm level by my smoking chair.

Well, through a mandufacturing fluke, the threading on one of stem sections broke off when an inexperienced smoker tried to assemble it.

And here's where how awesome comes in. I bought the hookah close to six months ago. After the part broke, I wrote H-S an email and told them what happened. They were extremely apologetic and sent me a replacement piece for free. The first time they accidentally sent me the wrong piece. I emailed them again, and again, they were apologetic, this time crediting me $15 in reward points (I put it toward a couple Namor hoses), and they sent me the correct piece, plus a few spare components in case I had any more problems. All of this happened quickly and at no cost to me.

Now that is outstanding customer service. If you can't get what you want from John, I'd always put Hookah-Shisha next on the list!

Great hookah, great store. Just great!

(And, Hookah-Shisha, if you're reading this, you should join this forum and get involved! It's the only way I could see you making an even better experience for your customers!)
This is my: