View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2009, 02:21 PM
Hookah Pro
Send a message via AIM to bpetruzzo Send a message via Skype™ to bpetruzzo
Default Re: I love my Mya and Hookah-Shisha rocks

Originally Posted by Luv2Smoke View Post
Huh? I respect your preference of Myas but i have to completely disagree with your statement that myas purge better than Egyptians thats impossible because Myas dont purge at all. Syrians tend to be common plated not Egyptians, which are usually Traditional chamber and the nour hookahs including the Al Fakher line all have traditional chambers and all purge great.

While i agree that your open common chamber is better than plated common chambers in terms of cleaning but purging is the same, there both useless. You can attach a straw to the inside of your ourge valve and tape it to your downstem that will help the purge. Check Photolingers video.
Hmm. I dunno, maybe I've got a fluke or something. Mine completely purges in about a quarter of the time it takes to purge my KM, and with a lot less effort. You're right though, if you're using the autoseal adapters, there is no purging at all. When I smoke from it alone, or with only one hose (which I tend to prefer anyway), I always replace the adapter with a non-autoseal adapter and it purges really, really well..
This is my: