View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2009, 05:28 PM
Hookah Pro
Default Re: Tired of the same old same old

Originally Posted by kalutika View Post
Quit the cigarettes. They kill your sense of taste and smell and will make it impossible to enjoy the more subtle flavors.

I suggest moving on to more traditional or at least more interesting flavors. If you are not a fan of the nicotine kick then go with Tangiers Lucid kashmir cherry or peach. It's quite a bit different than one might expect.

If you like a good buzz and can handle it then go for Desi Murli. they have flavors that are almost guaranteed to be new and exotic to your palate.

I believe my long time use of cigarettes hampers my ability to appreciate the subtle flavors. It even hampers my ability to taste some well known stronger flavors such as SB Blue Mist (can't taste it at all).

I second the Tangier's Kashmir flavors, very unique. Not at all what you would expect from a "fruit" flavor.

And...Desi Murli. I would suggest trying out the flavor "Pan". It has a definite tobacco taste along with some subtle sweetness, much like dried figs or apricots with a hint of "woodiness" to it. It does pack a nicotine punch though!
See me on YouTube!