View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2009, 11:26 AM
Hookah Guru
Default Re: Question about Tobacco EXP. dates.

Originally Posted by ************* View Post
i almost feel like the expiration dates are put on because they have too. or else they wouldn't kind of like nakhla. but my advice, when it's that old don't buy it, especially splash. it's just over supply in the market that never sold. in addition, it's garbage. hayter, like everyone said you are close to anaheim, in addition you are part of HP, you have your choice of a half dozen great vendors that are reviewed, half of whom are in southern california, in addition all of these products are reviewed. what would make you consider buying expired splash? i know you are just asking about the legality of expired shisha but i wouldn't set foot in that place based on principle. also, the reason he will not sell nakhla is that there is little margin in it.
anaheim has a lot of good places and a lot of crappy ones. world smoke shop is good, as is dreams down the street. good luck
Yeah i was just asking about the legality of it.. I was in no way going to purchase hookah splash. If i havent seen it talked about here, then i am pretty sure its not worth buying. Especially if its passed an expiration date. LOL.. Dont worry John, my orders are safe with you! lol... I will not be returning to that place period. Unless i want to purhase a single orver priced cigar again. LMFAO!
(*Disclaimer* These are my opinions and mine alone. It does not reflect the opinions of others and is based on my personal smoking enjoyment and experience)