View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2009, 09:27 PM
Dunkel's Avatar
Status: Offline
Bad Motherf^&*er!

Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: West by God Virginia
Posts: 10,705
Default Re: I'm going back to my vortex!?

Originally Posted by glostersa View Post
Egyptian Bowls FTW
This man speaks the truth. I use a standard Egyptian clay bowl for 99% of my sessions. For the other 1% I use a small Super Chief bowl, but only when I feel like wasting tobacco and using 3 times the amount of coals.
Tangiers =
Reply With Quote