View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2009, 10:29 AM
Sambooka's Avatar
Status: Offline
Sambooka Jr.

Join Date: May 2007
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 13,856
Default Re: Tangiers Smeel slike Jack??? WHA??

Tangiers just seems to be so inconsistent .. and requires a special kind of attention, the kind of attention that a piece of antimatter would!

Good to know I am not the only one getting a BBQ smell or other funky smells from this particular brand. I thought I was going nuts!

I can honestly say that I want to believe .. I really do!! BUT .. sadly I have not seen the light a few people speak of. I just smell BBQish or other funky smells. I have had about 8 flavor experiences and only one was mediocre in flavor and smell. Another one was with a self proclaimed expert that spoke highly of Tangiers. The session with him was blueberry and the flavor "amount" was about 10% you had to really try to find a blueberry flavor! The other 90% was just thick smoke.

To the few tangiers fans .. don't slam me! I am just offering up my opinion. I am actually going to give a few more flavors another chance sometime in 2010 so that I can try at least a dozen flavors and styles before coming to my final conclucsion.
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!
Reply With Quote