View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2009, 01:44 PM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: Tangiers Smeel slike Jack??? WHA??

Originally Posted by ZenSilk View Post
Nice post. I think of tangiers as a Homebrew compared to other tobacco. Sometimes, based on factors you can't control, you get off flavors or just get a messed up batch. With Large Breweries though, they have the ability to pasteurize large amounts of beer, knocking out all infection and ability for it to develop off flavors and giving it the perfect taste you love, only without the LOVE.
Well said .. that actually makes a lot of sense. I agree Tangiers is a homebrew .. I understand Tangiers has quite a following because of his internet presence as a moderator on another hookah forum. In a position like that, you can't help but to love the big guy and his product. He is worshipped there That is how I got started trying out his product my first couple of times. I have nothing but nice things to say about him, he seems very helpful. I even spoke to him on the phone once.

This is another forum and Members here have freedom of opinion. If someone wants to state their opinion that it smells like BBQ or is a hassle to smoke .. then that is their opinion, let them have their opinion. Personally I would like to find a few enjoyable flavors from his brand, but I haven't been having any luck. So I just stick to the mass hookah tobacco producers because with them you just open, pack, and smoke That is why I like Nakhla so much .. they have been producing for a long time and produce on a much grander scale!

But like I said earlier .. I am going to try a few more in 2010

__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!