Thread: fake nammor
View Single Post
Old December 21st, 2009, 11:36 AM
Hookah Pro
Send a message via AIM to bpetruzzo Send a message via Skype™ to bpetruzzo
Default Re: fake nammor

Originally Posted by hookahsnob View Post guys are easily influenced. I've been smoking hookah for 6 years and have worked with a lot of online vendors, including,,, hookahcompany,, and

All the companies are much the same and I've ordered from south smoke several times in the past and have never had a problem. Their personal experience has been different to mine. I'm still gonna order from south smoke and the others. I've found that a lot of these comments made on the forums do not match my experience with all of the companies.

Guys, quit causing trouble, its the holiday season. Go and smoke the peace pipe.

Have fun.
Originally Posted by SonOfGram View Post
Personal experiences vary, even single orders do. I think the vendor review section helps alot as well, if I read one bad review out of say ten positive ones, I probably would not have a problem ordering from that vendor, if the vendor's history is consistently problematic, I'd think twice.

If we selectively sweep every negative feedback under the rug and leave the praises, what would be the point?

And I'm not saying I'd base my decision on someone elses one bad experience, but I will be wary if I ever decide to order.
I have to agree that personal experiences vary. And when it comes to things like botched orders, late shipments and defective items, we have to take people's personal experiences with a grain of salt. Those things happen. But blatant dishonesty is an issue we can't ignore. Businesses who adopt dishonesty as part of their practice are unlikely to only do it once. If they've been dishonest about this, it casts doubt on everything they claim.

Is a Tangiers Phunnel really a Tangiers Phunnel, are they cutting corners selling old shisha, was the cracked base you got really damaged in shipping? Once a company reveals they're willing to lie to earn a buck, it's difficult to trust them in anything.

If it were almost any other issue I'd say this thing was blown out of proportion. But I'd say dishonesty is a pretty big deal.

On another note, lets say somehow they were duped by a distributor and really did believe that Nammor was a style not a brand. The solution is simple: own up to the mistake humbly and thoroughly rectify the problem for the affected customers--without being asked. There, reputation saved.
This is my: