Thread: fake nammor
View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2009, 06:18 PM
Hookah Newbie
Default Re: fake nammor

So heres what happened with My so called refund. Ive been trying to use the gift certificate since yesterday and I called up, and basically this barley intelligible australian lady is trying to coax me to remove this. Accusing me of Libel and violating the privacy policy for posting their Emails. They wont give me a refund and she called me a child and accused me of recording the conversation,which I didn't although legally I have the right to since its NYS is a one party concent state and they already record conversations. She also said I was being libelous for calling the hoses fake because they are imported from the middle east, as if this that makes a difference, I guess then Its okay to sell something as SouthSMoke if it comes from NC by this reasoning? No it isn't.

Here is their privacy Policy which I am allegedly in violation of.
Privacy Policy

At, we believe that maintaining our customers privacy is of utmost importance, and we have established this Privacy Policy as a result. Rest assured, shopping through our secure server is one of the safest ways to shop, and should you ever have any issues at all, we promise to resolve everything to your satisfaction. Below we describe why we acquire customer, and third party information, what information we collect, how we collect it, and what we use the information for.
Why do we gather information?
We gather personal information to allow us to process your orders, and to inform you of special offers and discounts. Overall, we would like to provide you with an enhanced and more personalized shopping experience for years to come.
What information do we collect?
Through our website and emails, including when you place an order, we may collect the following information: your name, telephone number, email address, billing information (credit card number, expiration date, and billing address), products purchased, and recipient's name, telephone number, address, and email address. Information is collected even if you decide to cancel an order. Also, if you register to be a member on our website, we request your name, address, telephone numbers, email address, and other information.
How do we use cookies?
A "cookie" is a small file stored on your computer by a website which gives you a numeric user ID and stores certain information about your activity on the site. We use cookies in order to find out whether you are a prior customer, and recommend certain gifts that pertain to your taste. We do not store any personal or financial information about you when using cookies.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but most allow you to instruct your browser to prevent the use of cookies. If you decide to disable cookies, certain features on our website will not function properly.
How do we use the information we collect about you?
We use the information collected on our website to process your orders, to provide an enhanced and more personalized shopping experience, and to inform you of offers and discounts offered at We will never give your information to third parties without your concent.
As you can see this not an end user policy, it is a policy stating that THEY will not disclose info to a third party. Further more, The only information posted was personally non identifiable information and public record, eg their Customer service number.

their Email disclaimer
This email is intended solely for the person(s) or organization(s) named above and may contain information which is privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. Internet communications are not secure and therefore does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of If verification is required please request a hard copy version from the appropriate person. Replies to this email may be monitored by for operational reasons. Although operates anti-virus scanning, it does not accept responsibility for any damage whatsoever caused by viruses.
again not an enduser agreement but a disclaimer. it does not constitute a non disclosure agreement and I reserve the Right to complain about service.

My Question is, Is Nammor infact a trademark of Romman Brothers? Because if these people take me to court I will go. I do not think any libel went on hear from My part.
You guys have the IP records from their "Damage control" attempt right?