View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2009, 08:22 AM
Hookah Newbie
Send a message via AIM to Nakura18 Send a message via MSN to Nakura18 Send a message via Skype™ to Nakura18
Default Re: Opening up a Lounge

Originally Posted by patelbadboy2006 View Post
You can get hookahs for a lot cheaper then 120 a pop, at wholesale, if i was buying 30 i would go to a KM/MYA wholesaler and get it direct from them, or a major vendor, im sure they would give you a better discount.

Also the $2170 how much tobacco will you get, as im sure you will need at least 20kilos to start of with.

Have you found a location yet sa goodwill might be a bit more, i should now, as i had a plan to open a lounge up in london and bugdet was 20k but after more reasearch i found i need at leas 40.

Also i dont know bout US, but in the UK landlords want at least 6 months rent in advance
I understand that buying from a wholesaler would be a lot cheaper, we only based our prices as if we were just normal customers buying in bulk. We planned on 1KG of each flavor as a base, 2KG for popular flavors such as Starbuzz Bluemist and X on the Beach. Roughly we have about 28-30KG of shisha all together for start up. We have a general idea for a business location, and we took an average price and based things off of that, roughly $2750 a month for 1500sq/f (Would that be a decent size to start off?) -- Thanks for all the responses, lets us run our ideas with each other and re-plan if needed.