View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2009, 08:35 AM
Hookah Newbie
Send a message via AIM to Nakura18 Send a message via MSN to Nakura18 Send a message via Skype™ to Nakura18
Default Re: Opening up a Lounge

Originally Posted by CaptHowdy View Post
I don't know anything about opening up a lounge, but you asked for feedback on Hydro. I have smoked Black Label and Hydro and I must say Hydro wins. I get a good 45 minute to an hour session with Hydro. The flavor is strong throughout the whole session and never dies. What you smell is what you get and they all smell and taste great. My wife loves the Hydro because it tastes fantastic and she is not one for a buzz. I do admit, if I just want to smoke for the taste and a relaxing time, Hydro is what I turn to. If I want a buzz, well that's a different story.

I think you should include Nakhla in your tobacco list. Many people enjoy it and may be disappointed if you do not offer it.
Great to hear! Thank you so much for the feedback. I haven't had any experience or know any one who has so that helps a lot. As for Nakhla we have considered it, what would you compare Nakhla to such as Starbuzz, Al Fakher, and Tangiers? We wanted to provide an overall wide range of brands/flavors for experience from well known and decent brands.