View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2009, 10:54 AM
Hookah Newbie
Send a message via AIM to Nakura18 Send a message via MSN to Nakura18 Send a message via Skype™ to Nakura18
Default Re: Opening up a Lounge

Originally Posted by Bassem View Post
If I might also suggest- before you invest in a location, or buy your goods, take a road trip and visit 8 or 10 successful hookah lounges. I'm sure the good members of this forum can steer you towards their favorite lounges, and I'm sure those lounge owners would be glad to sit down with you and give you their pointers. Then with that info, and everything that you saw and liked and as importantly, didn't like, take it home with you and blend it with your own situation. Learn from our successes and mistakes. You would be welcome anytime at our lounge, and I would be more then happy to sit with you and help anyway possible. I know other lounge owners would also.
We will definitely do a road trip, we've been to a few in Virginia but traveling out of state along the east coast to visit hookah lounges will help a lot when considering plans of success and mistakes. I will have to take recommendations on that from everyone to create a list!