View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2009, 07:26 PM
Hookah Newbie
Default Re: Opening up a Lounge

Originally Posted by Nakura18 View Post
We actually based our Hookah costs off of MYA hookahs at $120 a piece, but that of course is not considering wholesale prices. It would be much cheaper, and I will definitely have to look into dealing with them as well as Starbuzz, Thangiers and so on as well. Knowing about the replacement warranty with MYA is really something to consider, thanks so much for the information on that!
must be some of their nicer hookahs. i see many taller hookahs but also a lot of QT's at lounges, esp tighter indoor venues set up with tables.

Being deployed here has it's plus' such as cheaper shisha and hookahs, however we do not have access to brands such as Starbuzz or Tangiers, at least not at the bazaar located here. So a plus being we can taste test a lot of brands/flavors for cheaper than back home but downside is the brands here are not directly reflected back home.
where in the Middle East are you at the moment? for reference, how much is 250g of Al Fakher.. 250g on average? i recall paying $1.50 for them in the emirates at one point.

Of course eventually we will open up a shop once we have the main business settled and started but that is for down the road. Not trying to rush and spread money across two different things, just rather focus on one part (Hookah Lounge) then eventually upgrade/add on as the time comes! But again, thank you so much for the information. Let's us re-run ideas by each other and consider new options!
got a lounge name yet?