View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2009, 10:40 PM
Hookah Newbie
Default Re: Dragon Hookah.. feedback?

Originally Posted by Lablabla View Post
[FONT=Century Gothic]I got something like this, only with a dolphin. It looks great, very solid and heavy, just about every thing u can imagine screws on/off, the dolphin part can be cleaned only wih water, the other parts with a brush.

While it looks great, it doesnt smoke that well, the pull is somewhat restricted and i couldnt get good clouds of it, though i will try again when in home.

I got mine mostly for decorative purposes.
[FONT=Century Gothic]is it still available anywhere? link? i considered this for a cousin jealous of other cousins who own hookahs. a dolphin actually sounds nice. post a picture if you can. i have a couple of friends who are really into them. their homes are shrines to dolphins.. of course, i dig any animal that has sex for fun.

Originally Posted by hookahman1988 View Post
[FONT=Century Gothic]Don't waste the cash and put it towards another nice KM.[/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic]had a quiver of 11 at one point and realized/decided i will do fine with 1, 2, maybe 3 -- but apparently, i'm managing just fine with 1. ended up selling and giving the rest to family and friends. left myself with--don't laugh--a Bambino using a QT base and bigger tray (it was conscious decision : ). the nour and km are gathering dust.. i'll likely just give them away. there was a point when i couldn't admire them anymore. seeing them, i just thought.. what a waste. better [/FONT][FONT=Century Gothic]knowing they're being smoked and enjoyed.. as they were meant to be.[/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic]
Originally Posted by Matt-641 View Post
[FONT=Century Gothic]Since you already have a nice collection, I'd say save the money for shisha and coals.[/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic]sound.. spoken like a true smoker! you know shisha is the arabic word for the actual water pipe : )

Originally Posted by yeags777 View Post
[FONT=Century Gothic]My best friend has one just like that..... smoked it once and it now has it's own personal spot on the mantle.[/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic]i wasn't sure at first whether this was positive or negative.. lol

Originally Posted by AngriestPhx View Post
[FONT=Century Gothic]A friend bought this and had problems with the screw threading in the base after half a year. Save your $$$.[/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic]ya.. that was my biggest concern. accidents happen, and parts will need replacing. this doesn't cover you for that.

thanks guys ~[/FONT]

Last edited by blacklit; December 24th, 2009 at 11:00 PM.