View Single Post
Old December 25th, 2009, 04:29 PM
Hookah Newbie
Send a message via AIM to Nakura18 Send a message via MSN to Nakura18 Send a message via Skype™ to Nakura18
Default Re: Opening up a Lounge

Originally Posted by D-Szlos View Post
Nakhla should be included in your lineup. I know it may be cheap, but i smoke it almost exclusively. Price does not denote quality, and trust me i have enough to smoke whatever i want, out of all the shisha i have tried nakhla stays the most consistant. Plus Nakhla Double Apple can not be substituted by any other brand. Not to mention that their Mizo line will give good clouds for those customers who are looking for it.
Awesome, we have added Nakhla to our Shisha list. We decided to keep out original list and just add one. We want to have a wide selection of brands, although we are worried if we have too many brands that customers will tend to forget about other brands and we are left with dead shisha. We are working on a plan against that but as of right now we have 7 brands on our list. However, we are deciding how many flavors to go with. The more popular brands we'll have more flavors as opposed to the smaller brands.