View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2009, 07:31 AM
Hookah Master
Default Re: KM Wholesale????

Well TheEgyptian gets them for around 25$ to 30$ at the KM shop in Cairo. Now the fun starts.

I can get them at the same price but I have to take a minimum of 2500 pieces in a container load and then ad shipping and taxes then that 25-30$ escalates dramatically also leave room for breakages ect. So the profit margins on Hookahs is very slim. You must also factor in the cost of advertising and shipping the hookahs to clients and while the stock is lying in your warehouse it is not generating any revenue and your overheads will not stop just because the stock is not sold.

The other option is a return ticket to Cairo plus hotel expenses ect to go to the Km shop to save 50$

So you Guys have a good deal going with the prices you get. Here I can only get Cheap Chinese knockoffs and stainless hookahs mass produces by Besisa-Esam of Egypt

A big +10000000 to the Vendors in the states that has been servicing this community with integrity and adherence to quality.
***Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning Satan shudders and says Oh shit he is awake***