View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2009, 11:38 PM
Hookah Pro
Default Re: Sahara Smoke Ruined my Christmas!!!

Originally Posted by skywirest View Post
When you add that particular base to your cart it says *These vase designs may vary.* Now with that being said if you were willing to take the chance that perhaps your base may not look like the one in the picture then I think you should be mature enough to deal with it if the base that you receive is different. So basically you are complaining about something that the company warned you about. This forum is no place to discuss mistakes on your part. The disclaimer is there when you add it to your cart, I cannot stress this enough. Sorry about your luck, please research your purchases more in depth in the future to prevent this from happening.
When you drop 35 on a vase, it needs to have detailing like i see in the picture. I wouldn't give a shit if i didn't look the same. its all about a DETAILING. If it doesn't they need to put the real picture up or its false advertising on the details they put in to their bases what they are selling me. I want a base that looked bad ass. The one they gave me didn't. As a long time smoker, this rubs me the wrong way.