View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2009, 09:19 PM
Hookah Newbie
Default Re: Sahara Smoke Ruined my Christmas!!!

Originally Posted by Shushyne4np2ne View Post
Alright, I think the vase that you got is ugly as sin, but I do understand the shipping thing. I think you and I have the same temperament when it comes to issues. I get pissed if something is wrong and I have to vent on it. SSC sponsored our Video review contest not too long ago and I hope that they won't get discouraged to do it again. Now, that being said, I'm not a big fan of their products either.
Like others said, now its pretty standard with company in which either you pay for the shipping or they dont refund you back the shipping charges. It is not upto SSC or any other company to just ignore shipping because its not in their hands. Now that I look at the picture, yea the OP is right, however, if SSC is willing to cooperate, you should as well. There is no need to get pissed off about it. These are hand-made products and you should expect such things to occur. Thats the way I see it. Honestly, I dont think it looks that bad at all, in fact I'd keep it and save the hassle of shipping and paying for it.