View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2010, 03:27 AM
Hookah Newbie
Default Re: Sahara Smoke Ruined my Christmas!!!

im sorry but i am going to have to agree and respect the post of the op. he is upset on how his item looks different then what was paid for.

the part that pisses me off is how most of you people bow down and kiss the arses of these vendors. you have to remember these vendors are only making a living based on how there product that they are selling is presented and how the pricing meets our expectations. if the same product is available at another store at a cheaper price then im going to shop at the other store. similar to how ebay does things with there review.

in this case if the op is upset at sahara smoke for whatever reason then thats his opinion. thats one less customer that sahara smoke which at the same time another vendor will win his business in the future.

i for one am also upset with sahara smoke as i bought a hookah at a local retailer and had to do an exchange as the bb in the purge was getting stuck. well it was replaced with a new version and now the bb in the new is stuck again. i tried to get it replaced and they told me i can only have one replacement. thats a crock of shet if you ask me. not to hijack the thread but thats my 2 cents and hopefully people from sahara smoke are reading this and they better there service. as that is the overall goal of all of us on the message boards.

(im at working writing this, so this sucks)