View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2008, 08:49 PM
cloudy's Avatar
Status: Offline
Hookah Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 81
Send a message via AIM to cloudy Send a message via Yahoo to cloudy
Default Re: the police took my km

You have been wronged. There's no doubt. But you should consult an attorney on this before you go any further. If they had actually cited you for something I'd say you have more recourse as it could go to court then. But in your current state, I'm no sure how much legal power you really have.
Reply With Quote