Thread: Tangiers Woes
View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2010, 09:50 PM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: Tangiers Woes

Originally Posted by Ketrel View Post
Sure Tangires may have a bad batch but it seems to be happening way more then it should.
That .. OR? Members are finally speaking their own opinion of what they like and don't like without fear of being shunned or flamed!

Originally Posted by Hayter View Post
QFT, all the tobacco i have had from tangiers has been terrible. SO never again shall i stray from Nakhla. Well i might try more AF if it doesn do that throat tickle thing anymore. UGH. I hate that.
I still like some of the AF (I really miss the original grape they had) .. and I like a majority of Nakhla .. so I don't stray too far except to try something new now and then, for myself and for reviews. Sometimes some straying is good though, helps keep your palate sharp! and I have found some pretty awesome flavors/brands by just trying something new on occasion.
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!